Mexican trend vibe
Inspired and made with textiles from the Mexican indigenous communities, this garment is designed with the firm idea of spreading and sharing the wonderful artisan work from Mexico abroad, giving them added value to their wonderful work incorporating their legacy in the designs and thus contributing to social responsibility with ethnic groups.
materials and details:
- skirt material: woven-handmade fabric on a backstrap loom technique
- yarn embroidery details of mexican culture.
- zipper detail by the side.
- lined inside.
- blouse material: chiffon fabric.
- balloon sleeved details and neck bow.